SOI version 3.3
Found SOI duplicate entries in SOI connector status. Please post your ideas how to remove these from SOI connector status.
If I understand your query, there are duplicate connector entries in the Connector Configuration page. If so, you may follow the below procedure to delete orphan entries.
1) Stop Connector services (CA SAM Integration Services for IFW Based connector OR CA Catalyst Container for Container based connector) on the connector node
2) Hit 'Remove Connector' button for this connector in the SOI Dashboard
3) The connector removal process may take some time depending on number CIs, Alerts exist in the DB.
4) Once, the connector is removed, you may restart connector services.
5) If the connector still exist and there is no 'Remove Connector' button, then the connector entries has to be removed from SAMStore DB.
6) Stop SOI Manager services (CA SAM Application Server)
7) Run "select * from ConnectorConfiguration" query against SAMStore DB
8) Note down the connectorID value for the connector that need to be removed.
9) Run "delete from connectorconfiguration where connectorid = <ConnectorID Value> query against SAMStore DB
10) Start SOI Manager services
Hope this helps.
If your Catalyst connectors re-registers with SOI after a restart of the Catalyst service, you may also need to delete contents in CA\Catalyst\CatalystConnector\container\nls-store\*. We ran into this issue and deleting the contents in nls-store resolved it.