DX NetOps

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

I monitor links of my company with the help of CA Spectrum and use CE ehealth for reporting. I want to pull a report from CA eHealth regarding links that ere down for some specific period say e.g. down for 3-consequtive days. Please guide how it can be do

Legacy User

Legacy UserDec 12, 2017 04:13 AM

• 1.  I monitor links of my company with the help of CA Spectrum and use CE ehealth for reporting. I want to pull a report from CA eHealth regarding links that ere down for some specific period say e.g. down for 3-consequtive days. Please guide how it can be do

Posted Dec 12, 2017 04:13 AM

Please guide on this

• 2.  Re: I monitor links of my company with the help of CA Spectrum and use CE ehealth for reporting. I want to pull a report from CA eHealth regarding links that ere down for some specific period say e.g. down for 3-consequtive days. Please guide how it can b
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 12, 2017 07:04 PM

Hi Ajit,

In order to be able to launch eHealth reports from the Spectrum OneClick console on various models, you will need to integrate Spectrum and eHealth and initiate a mapping between the two. This mapping allows for Spectrum models to be linked to their equivalent eHealth elements for the same devices discovered in both. It also allows for mapping of traps sent from eHealth Live Exceptions to Spectrum to raise the relevant alarm on mapped models.

You can integrate Spectrum and eHealth by following our docops guide on the subject;

Spectrum / eHealth integration

Go through the various subsections of the above docops guide and if you have any problems with it, open a support ticket so that we can assist you directly.