Harvest

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

I have successfully been able to deploy  *.jar and *.ser files via an agent on the linux partition on the mainframe.  Now i get an E03020028 error message "I/O Operation Failed"

• 1.  I have successfully been able to deploy  *.jar and *.ser files via an agent on the linux partition on the mainframe.  Now i get an E03020028 error message "I/O Operation Failed"

Posted Jun 24, 2015 11:13 AM

The configuration has not changed and the *.ser file gets deployed to the client path successfully

• 2.  Re: I have successfully been able to deploy  *.jar and *.ser files via an agent on the linux partition on the mainframe.  Now i get an E03020028 error message "I/O Operation Failed"

Posted Jun 29, 2015 03:28 PM

Redirecting...Is anyone able to help out this user with their question?

Thank you!

• 3.  Re: I have successfully been able to deploy  *.jar and *.ser files via an agent on the linux partition on the mainframe.  Now i get an E03020028 error message "I/O Operation Failed"

Posted Aug 10, 2015 05:23 AM

Hello, Schylar.

Can you provide more details about this error?

Maybe the path is too long. Sometimes this error appears when OS can't create a new folder (with the "Preserve and Create Directory Structure" checkout option enabled).

Best regards,

Ricardo Bernardino