Agile Requirements Designer

View Only
  • 1.  We need your feedback on the upcoming ARD Release!

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 23, 2018 08:00 AM

Hello everyone,

The ARD Engineering teams are hard at work on the upcoming Agile Requirements Designer release and we would like to get your feedback on some ARD features planned for the upcoming release.  We are especially interested in users who are exploring ways to use ARD for business requirements modeling and creating requirements traceability between requirements and ARD models.

WE ARE SCHEDULING CUSTOMER VALIDATION SESSIONS NOW UNTIL NOVEMBER 9TH

• If you are interested, please email me directly and I will connect you directly with a member of the ARD Product Team to schedule a time that is convenient for you.

Thank you for your interest & participation!

Zabrina V. Staton

Dev Ops Customer Validation, Program Director

zabrina.staton@ca.com

• 2.  Re: We need your feedback on the upcoming ARD Release!

Posted Oct 23, 2018 10:03 AM

Thanks for posting, marza02! This is a great opportunity for the community to have an influence on the future of the product.

• 3.  Re: We need your feedback on the upcoming ARD Release!

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 23, 2018 10:51 AM

Does this validation also cover a feature that allows sharing links with reviewers so they can view flows in a web browser? (Without the reviewer needing an ARD license?) Someone asked for that recently.

• 4.  Re: We need your feedback on the upcoming ARD Release!

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 23, 2018 11:14 AM

Hi Ruth,

Yes.  It definitely does!  Please email me if you haven't already.  Our Product team would love to talk to you!!

Zabrina

Zabrina.Staton@CA.com

• 5.  Re: We need your feedback on the upcoming ARD Release!

Posted Nov 09, 2018 10:15 AM

Hi marza02

kusterer shared this link with me. I am interested in customer validation/ user study sessions. Can you please include me?

Cheers,

Gunesh