DX NetOps

View Only
  • 1.  No Attributes tab or memory info

Posted Jul 04, 2017 05:33 AM

Hi guys,

So I have one of those problems where each 'solution' seems to reveal a deeper problem.

So we noticed this week that some very important devices rebooted without us knowing, after inspection I found that the devices show no memory or CPU information so the threshold & watches didn't work.

After looking online I found that on some devices it is necessary to remap the NRM_XXXX attributes in order to point to the correct OIDs.

So I figure out my OID's but when I get to Spectrum I notice that the devices in question have no attributes tab... weird. So now I can't change the attributes.

The device in question is a Cisco C68xx Virtual Switch using Model Type SwCiscoIOS and has a System Object ID of 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.1.1934 and has Enhanced support in CA's certified devices list. I'm using Spectrum 10.1

Any ideas?

• 2.  Re: No Attributes tab or memory info
    Best Answer

Posted Jul 04, 2017 05:41 AM

Open an issue with CA. The certification team should have a look, if the device is marked as being certified.

• 3.  Re: No Attributes tab or memory info

Posted Jul 05, 2017 02:22 PM

By any chance when you were looking for the Attributes tab did you have the model selected from an alarm in the Alarms tab? If so, that is functioning as designed.

Joe