Clarity

Expand all | Collapse all

Task Dependencies if 15.7.1

Jump to Best Answer
  • 1.  Task Dependencies if 15.7.1

Posted 01-14-2020 07:10 PM
    Edited by Will Lloyd 01-14-2020 07:23 PM

We have just recently upgraded our (SaaS) Non-Prod environment to Clarity 15.7.1 and I am having an issue with showing and editing Task Dependencies.

I have cleared my browser history and temporary files since upgrading our Dev instance.

After opening the Timeline View of a Project's Task Module, then selecting the 'Show Dependencies' checkbox of the View Options panel, the checkbox selection de-selects itself and the depencies do not show and therefore cannot be edited.

Being the New UX, I have focused on using Chrome (Windows and Mac/OS), Firefox, Opera and Safari (Mac/OS) - all with the same result.

I was wondering if anyone else had encountered this issue.

Thanks,
    Will

• 2.  RE: Task Dependencies if 15.7.1
    Best Answer

Posted 01-15-2020 09:07 AM
    Hi Will,

I am able to toggle the "Show Dependencies" check-box in my sample environment.  I suggest playing around with the "Periods" setting and the "Color By" setting and trying it again.  In my view, I have Periods set to Quarters and Color By set to Status.  Once the "Show Dependencies" check-box is enabled, I am able to set the dependencies.

Let me know if you want to try troubleshooting together.

Ming

• 3.  RE: Task Dependencies if 15.7.1

Posted 01-15-2020 11:21 AM
    Hi Ming,

I fiddled around with the Period and Colour settings but I haven't been able to convince the 'Dependencies' checkbox to stay checked. Yes, I wouldn't mind working through this.

Thanks,
    Will