Layer7 API Management

View Only
  • 1.  Basic Documentation or links to implement some security and transformation assertions.

Posted Jul 25, 2016 12:20 PM

Hi i am very new to CA API Management can anybody help me in providing the information regarding the assertions.

• 2.  Re: Basic Documentation or links to implement some security and transformation assertions.
    Best Answer

Posted Jul 25, 2016 01:56 PM

Hi Vidya,

I would start with the Threat Protection assertions, detailed here:

Threat Protection Assertions - CA API Gateway - 9.1 - CA Technologies Documentation

Adding assertions is straightforward - click and drag, set your options, then Save and Activate.

What kind of transformation?

The Apply JSON Transformation assertion may be a good place to start: Apply JSON Transformation Assertion - CA API Gateway - 9.1 - CA Technologies Documentation

If this is not what you are looking for let me know and I will share additional detail.

-case-

• 3.  Re: Basic Documentation or links to implement some security and transformation assertions.

Posted Jul 25, 2016 05:34 PM

Thanks alot that was helpful.I started doing assertions and i was struck with the ssl or tls transport with client authentication assertion when using this assertion which certificate i need to add when testing with soap ui