Clarity

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Is there any trial version / platform available for CA PPM or clarity as I am using client managed version where i dont have authorisation for most of the the functions. I would love to explore more in this filed. Somebody please help me

• 1.  Is there any trial version / platform available for CA PPM or clarity as I am using client managed version where i dont have authorisation for most of the the functions. I would love to explore more in this filed. Somebody please help me

Posted Mar 24, 2015 07:31 AM

Is there any trial version / platform available for CA PPM or clarity as I am using client managed version where i dont have authorisation for most of the the functions. I would love to explore more in this filed. Somebody please help me

• 2.  Re: Is there any trial version / platform available for CA PPM or clarity as I am using client managed version where i dont have authorisation for most of the the functions. I would love to explore more in this filed. Somebody please help me

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 24, 2015 08:21 AM

There is a community sandbox and you can request and use for your testing purpose

https://communities.ca.com/message/241718786?et=watches.email.thread#241718786

Regards
    Suman Pramanik