DX NetOps

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

I would need to create monthly report for Interface utilization for 1 link. Report will show graph of utilization on 1st page (Upper portion) and on bottom shows daily interface utilization (30 days). could anyone help me how to create this kind of report

• 1.  I would need to create monthly report for Interface utilization for 1 link. Report will show graph of utilization on 1st page (Upper portion) and on bottom shows daily interface utilization (30 days). could anyone help me how to create this kind of report

Posted Mar 11, 2018 06:18 AM

I would need to create monthly report for Interface utilization for 1 link. Report will show graph of utilization on 1st page (Upper portion) and on bottom shows daily interface utilization (30 days)? 

Could anyone help me how to create this kind of report?

• 2.  Re: I would need to create monthly report for Interface utilization for 1 link. Report will show graph of utilization on 1st page (Upper portion) and on bottom shows daily interface utilization (30 days). could anyone help me how to create this kind of re

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 12, 2018 03:23 PM

Hi Waqar,

Are you seeking details for this in eHealth or CA Performance Management?

If Performance Management, have you looked at creating a new custom Dashboard that has these charts configured?

This is a great place to start related to how the Dashboards work.

Dashboards - CA Performance Management - 3.5 - CA Technologies Documentation 

This section talks more directly about creating a new dashboard you can start adding views to.

Manage Dashboards - CA Performance Management - 3.5 - CA Technologies Documentation 

Hope that helps!

Thanks,

Michael

• 3.  Re: I would need to create monthly report for Interface utilization for 1 link. Report will show graph of utilization on 1st page (Upper portion) and on bottom shows daily interface utilization (30 days). could anyone help me how to create this kind of re

Posted Apr 12, 2018 11:36 AM

HiWaqar.Mustafa01 , are you all set on this?   how did you make out?

• 4.  Re: I would need to create monthly report for Interface utilization for 1 link. Report will show graph of utilization on 1st page (Upper portion) and on bottom shows daily interface utilization (30 days). could anyone help me how to create this kind of re

Posted Apr 12, 2018 04:17 PM

Hi Melissa,

I could able to configure upper portion of report but could not able to configure lower portion of report where daily interface utilization data available. I did not see that kind of dashboard or tabular report option available in CA PM.