AppWorx, Dollar Universe and Sysload Community

View Only
  • 1.  No email when ticket is automatically closed

Posted Oct 05, 2017 09:42 AM
    Recently, several of our tickets have been closed automatically. Warning emails were sent before the tickets were close, but no email was sent when they were closed. Please update your Salesforce system so that it also sends an email when the ticket is closed. Thanks!

• 2.  No email when ticket is automatically closed

Posted Oct 05, 2017 10:20 AM
    Hi Michael_Lowry
    Thanks for letting us know.  I will open an internal ticket regarding this. 
    Can you tell us when you started noticing this issue? 
    It may have to a do with the migration we're currently in the midst of.  

• 3.  No email when ticket is automatically closed

Posted Oct 05, 2017 10:50 AM
    Harriet_Kim_1764   I hope they don't automatically close your internal ticket and don't notify you that they did. (sorry, couldn't help myself!  LOL!)

• 4.  No email when ticket is automatically closed

Posted Oct 05, 2017 10:52 AM
    The last email I received stating that an incident had been closed was on 18 August.

• 5.  No email when ticket is automatically closed

Posted Oct 05, 2017 08:02 PM
    Pete Wirfs said:
    Harriet_Kim_1764   I hope they don't automatically close your internal ticket and don't notify you that they did. (sorry, couldn't help myself!  LOL!)
    petwir - Lol! The internal ticket uses Service Now. ;)

Michael Lowry said:
    The last email I received stating that an incident had been closed was on 18 August.
    Michael_Lowry - Can you also give me a couple example of INC tickets that didn't get e-mail notifications, just in case they need examples.  I'll inform them the last one you got was August 18th.  Thanks!  

• 6.  No email when ticket is automatically closed

Posted Oct 09, 2017 08:59 AM
    INC00137251, INC00137216.

• 7.  No email when ticket is automatically closed

Posted Oct 09, 2017 09:02 AM
    I added this problem to the list of Automic Support issues.

• 8.  No email when ticket is automatically closed

Posted Oct 10, 2017 05:02 PM
    Thanks Michael_Lowry!  I've added your incident references to the internal ticket.  I'm still waiting to hear back from our internal IT for an update.  I'll update you as soon as I hear back from them.  Thanks!