Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  How PAC_MNT_RESOURCES table populates in Clarity v13.3

Posted Aug 17, 2014 09:55 PM

Hi All,

We done upgrading from Clarity  v12.1.2 to v13.3. After a week, now I observed that for all the new resources created after the upgrade date, the table PAK_MNT_RESOURCES is populated with NULL values in column like initials, employment type, pay type, std cost, actual cost etc. Is anyone know what process is updating this table in clarity and what can be the reason for this behaviour?

Regards,

Sreelesh

• 2.  Re: How PAC_MNT_RESOURCES table populates in Clarity v13.3
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 18, 2014 01:05 AM

Hi Sreelesh,

Initials, Emplytype, Emplystatus columns have been depreciated from pac_mnt_resources table in v13. I am not seeing this in the change impact guide, so will log a defect for it. 

Thanks,

Jerin

• 3.  Re: How PAC_MNT_RESOURCES table populates in Clarity v13.3

Posted Aug 18, 2014 01:34 AM

Hi Jerin,

We are also on v13.3 and the Tech Ref Guide does not say the normal text of "This column is deprecated and should no longer be used." against the above mentioned fields. So I don't think that they are really depreciated in v13.3. Just curious, how you found that they are depreciated? Are you also on v13.3 or some other v13 version?

Regards,

Georgy

• 4.  Re: How PAC_MNT_RESOURCES table populates in Clarity v13.3

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 18, 2014 03:52 AM

Hi Georgy,

This change was communicated within CA internally but for some reason it was missed in the change impact guide. As I mentioned above, will log a BUG with our documentation team to include this impact in the change guide if there isn't one existing.

Thanks,

Jerin

• 5.  Re: How PAC_MNT_RESOURCES table populates in Clarity v13.3

Posted Aug 18, 2014 05:55 AM

If the place for technical documentation feedback  (and bug notifications) is now the Water Cooler Community this should be move there and given some new tags.