DX NetOps

View Only
  • 1.  Can not generate spectrum report on CABI 4.1 sp3  error code CRWEB00000119

Posted Jan 12, 2016 03:11 AM

Hi,

I cannot generate all report. I found report error "The viewer could not process and event.Failed to open the connection CRWEB00000119" after i run report. Can you please help me investigate this issue?

report error1.PNGreport error2.PNG

Thanks

Chanopas

• 2.  Re: Can not generate spectrum report on CABI 4.1 sp3  error code CRWEB00000119
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 18, 2016 08:21 AM

Hi Chanopas,

When you attempted to launch the All Asset Report, did you double click on the report? If so, that will not work in CABI 4.1. The parameters will not load correctly as you can see from the screen captures above. Instead you will need to right click on the All Assert Report and select view from the pop up menu. Then the parameters should load correctly.

Hope this helps.

Bill

• 3.  Re: Can not generate spectrum report on CABI 4.1 sp3  error code CRWEB00000119

Posted Feb 23, 2016 04:12 AM

Hi Chanopas,

-> Navigate to the following registry:

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Business Objects\Suite 12.0\Crystal Reports\DatabaseOptions\MergeConnectionProperties

-> Change the value to "Yes" if it is set to "NO"

(Ensure restarting your machine after registry change)

Test if the report is successful.

Cheers!

-Lakshmi.

• 4.  Re: Can not generate spectrum report on CABI 4.1 sp3  error code CRWEB00000119

Posted Feb 24, 2016 12:03 AM

oops- Just over looked it. You might need to follow my comment (if you still get the same error) after "Right click" procedure as Bill mentioned.

Cheers

Lakshmi.