Rally Software

View Only
  • 1.  How to see Time in Flow State?

Posted Jan 23, 2018 02:24 PM

Using Team Board and creating a personalized Flow State I want to be able to track Time in each Flow State.  Is this possible?

At first, it didn't look like Flow State was a readable DB entry (How do I extract FLOW STATE), so I created a very simple Grid to display Flow State and it worked. 

However, when I try to look at Time in Flow State I get a blank screen.  If I use the same code to display Time in Schedule State it works great.

Before I invest a lot of time to debug the issue it would be good to know if it is possible to see how much Time something is in the Flow State.

Thanks,

Scott

• 2.  Re: How to see Time in Flow State?
    Best Answer

Posted Feb 05, 2018 12:44 PM

There is a field on each artifact with a FlowState called FlowStateChangedDate that you can fetch.  This will contain the datetime of when that artifact entered its current flow state, which you can use to compute how long it has been there:(difference(today, flowstatechangeddate)). 

I just realized that attribute is not actually visible in the WSAPI documentation!  I'll get that fixed shortly.  Hope that helps!

• 3.  Re: How to see Time in Flow State?

Posted Feb 05, 2018 12:48 PM

That would be fantastic!  Thank you.