Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Processing your request....

Posted Jul 13, 2015 06:09 AM

Regarding https://communities.ca.com/message/241716500#241716500

is there any outcome on

CLRT-72405: Randomly "processing your request...." message is shown, it hangs until page is refreshed.

Document ID:  TEC606550

Last Modified Date:  2/24/2014

Is there fix and if so for which versions the fix is or is it fixed in a version?

• 2.  Re: Processing your request....

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 13, 2015 06:43 AM

Hi Urmas,

This is not a product problem rather a network issue when the network packets are not received properly. Do you have any specific steps to reproduce please let me know.

Regards

Suman Pramanik

• 3.  Re: Processing your request....

Posted Jul 13, 2015 07:11 AM

So are you saying the Tecdoc is erroneous and should be cancelled?

Description:

Randomly "processing your request...." message is shown, it hangs until page is refreshed.

Description: When navigating on Clarity UI, randomly "processing your request..." message is shown and user needs to manually refresh screen to display information. It just hangs until page is refreshed.

As said in the original thread it occurs randomly and at no specific page.

• 4.  Re: Processing your request....

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 13, 2015 07:18 AM

Hi Urmas,

We did raise this as potential defect and the root cause we found because this is due to network packet not beings transmitted properly.So I wanted to know if you have specific action which is causing this. I would again look to see why and which scenario its happening. Will be possible to share the app ca log when this issue happened.

Regards

Suman Pramanik

• 5.  Re: Processing your request....

Posted Jul 14, 2015 05:03 AM

As said in the original thread it occurs randomly and at no specific page. So no logs available.

I don't recall seeing that before v.13 so something must have changed is the network did not change.

• 6.  Re: Processing your request....

Posted Jul 14, 2015 03:48 PM

I tend to get this if I click something before Clarity has had a chance to finish up something else, like if I click on a lookup browse window but then click a tab to change to another page before the browse window completed. Doesn't happen often and a refresh takes care of it. I'd say its more of a clarity timing issue than a network packet loss issue though, for sure.

• 7.  Re: Processing your request....

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 15, 2015 04:03 AM

Hi Elias,

That's true, its a very sporadic behavior and refresh takes care of it. I haven't been to reproduce or faced this issue in 14.2 yet.

Regards

Suman Pramanik