Layer7 API Management

View Only
  • 1.  Question for OAuth 1.0 authentication in policymanager

Posted Apr 06, 2016 08:51 PM

Hi. This question was first writing in community. so very glad to me.

I had a challenge in project. my client need to OAuth 2.0 and OAuth 1.0 authentication.

OAuth 2.0 was not problem. but OAuth 1.0 was very difficult to me. so I had a question.

I'm using gateway 9.0 and policymanager 9.0.

OTK-3.2.00 provides OAuth 1.0 authentication. but I can't find how to create oauth_signature anywhere .

In additional, could I get OAuth 1.0 authentication scenario?

Please let me know.

Thank you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found how to create oauth_signature.

Solution is using 'Generate OAuth Signature Base String' Assertion'.

But I have still faced with difficulties. So please give any document or Information for understanding OAuth1.0.

Thank you.

• 2.  Re: Question for OAuth 1.0 authentication in policymanager
    Best Answer

Posted May 16, 2016 11:40 AM

Hello,

You can find the official OAuth Toolkit documentation for 3.2 here: CA API Management OAuth Toolkit - Home - CA API Management OAuth Toolkit - 3.2 - CA Technologies Documentation

Furthermore, you should be able to find more information about OAuth 1.0, in general, by searching in Google.

Some promising results I found are:

Please note that the information in the above links has not been created, and also not supported, by CA.

I hope you find this information useful.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or if we may mark this thread as "Answered".

• 3.  Re: Question for OAuth 1.0 authentication in policymanager

Posted May 19, 2016 09:04 PM

Hello George,

Fortunately my client decide only using OAuth2.0.

very appreciate your support.