Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Clarification on new UI

Posted Jul 24, 2019 01:45 AM
    ​Hi,

We are using 15.4.1 clarity version. In this version we are not able to do the below mentioned ones in New UI. I believe people who are in the community might already noticed few of them and knew the possibilities/alternatives for the below questions. 

1. Static dependent and Parameterized lookup based attributes are not working. Do we have fix in any higher version of clarity?

2. API enable is not available for RCF related attributes (ex:- RCF_OBJECTIVES)  which are in inv_projects table. Due to this we are not able to configure them in new UI.

3. Do we have any feasibility to configure custom link in the left side panel as like projects, Roadmaps, Staffing, Link to classic PPM like that? any possibilities in the latest releases?

4. Can we configure Custom Modules in latest release?

5. Want to add default Link type attribute in Link module at Blueprint level, so that projects which are associated to the blueprint will automatically get that link by default. Are there any feasibilities in latest version?

Thanks,
    Sandeep

• 2.  RE: Clarification on new UI

Posted Jul 24, 2019 03:59 AM
    1 Not in any released version yet
    2 I do not know, I can see that the API ID is blank but I cannot enter one
    3 Not in any released version yet
    4 My understanding is no (I may be wrong)
    5. That should be feasible. If you search the discussion  threads you should ones where the need is to add or update the links in the blueprint which is not possible yet.

• 3.  RE: Clarification on new UI
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 25, 2019 01:27 AM
    2. These attributes are available in the New UI in 15.6.1. They come with API Attribute ID pre-populated.

• 4.  RE: Clarification on new UI

Posted Jul 25, 2019 11:44 AM
    At least the Objectives risk is there (in 15.6.1)

• 5.  RE: Clarification on new UI

Posted Jul 26, 2019 01:48 AM
    Thanks Martti for the effort you spent on this to know the feasibilities.  ​

• 6.  RE: Clarification on new UI

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 26, 2019 03:59 AM
    "Can we configure Custom Modules in latest release?"
    Answer: No, we cannot. I have checked that in the latest release and can confirm the same. We have to stick with whatever has been given out of the box.

------------------------------
    Abhisek Dhar
    Senior Engineer
    Clarity PPM Support
    Broadcom ESD
    ------------------------------