Test Data Manager

View Only
  • 1.  Execute subset Javelin flow from TDoD

Posted Aug 03, 2016 03:21 PM

Hello, I created a Subset Extract that I am running using Javelin, but now I am willing to expose that Javelin flow in TDoD.

I first tried to create a flow in ARD using a connection for a Javelin flow, then saved it to the repository and then exposed to TDoD. When trying to execute it on TDoD, I get this error message:

Unhandled Error in Silverlight Application [Arg_NullReferenceException]

Arguments:

Debugging resource strings are unavailable. Often the key and arguments provide sufficient information to diagnose the problem. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=106663&Version=5.1.50428.00&File=mscorlib.dll&Key=Arg_NullReferenceException   at VTFParserLib.NodeAttribute.get_CurrentOutput()

at VTFParserLib.VTFParser.ParseElement(XmlReader reader)

at VTFParserLib.VTFParser.Parse(String fileContent)

at GridTools.TDMoD.Views.VTFDesigner.ParseAndDisplayVTF(VisualTestFlow visualTestFlow)

at GridTools.TDMoD.Views.VTFDesigner.ServiceClient_GetVTFByIDCompleted(Object sender, GetVTFByIDCompletedEventArgs e)

Then I am tried to use a Datapool to expose it. ! I am able to create the AdHoc maintenance action assigned to the Javelin flow that I want to use. My issue comes when trying to expose it to TDoD again, the pool is empty since the job will be executed by Javelin and I don't have a Default Publish to assigned to the pool.

I am using TDM suite v3.6

Can someone give me some advice to perform this task?

• 2.  Re: Execute subset Javelin flow from TDoD

Posted Sep 02, 2016 11:20 AM

Hi Martha, 

I am so sorry we missed this question from you and are replying so late. It was in the 'DevTest' community instead of the 'Test Data Manager' community, so I have moved it. 

Are you still experiencing this issue or did you still have questions on it? If you have already solved it on your own, will you reply with the resolution?

If not, please open a support case so that we can gather some more details from you on a WebEx. 

Best regards,

Taylor

• 3.  Re: Execute subset Javelin flow from TDoD

Posted Jan 05, 2017 03:13 PM

HI Martha,

Can you please detail what parameters that you have used in Javelin boxes, ARD (in makesystem data option) and also confirm the datapool properties (which you want to expose to TDoD)? I think I have an answer for you.