Symantec Access Management

View Only
  • 1.  How to restrict the Application Target URL in login.fcc file?

Posted Dec 25, 2016 04:58 AM

I would need to restrict or hide the application target uri in login.fcc file. Please help me.

• 2.  Re: How to restrict the Application Target URL in login.fcc file?
    Best Answer

Posted Dec 25, 2016 05:17 AM

You can use SecureUrls =yes ACO paramater.

• 3.  Re: How to restrict the Application Target URL in login.fcc file?

Posted Dec 27, 2016 06:03 AM

Thanks Ujwol.

Am trying to set this parameter as Global ACO, Do we need to restart all the Web server instances once this is set?

Thanks,

Karthik

• 4.  Re: How to restrict the Application Target URL in login.fcc file?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 27, 2016 01:52 PM

I'm not sure what you mean by Global ACO. SM has Global policies, rules and responses.

But regardless, ACO settings that are updated should be picked up by DoManagement based on the PSPollInterval ACO parameter. The default interval is 30 seconds.

In the Web Agent log, you should a list of the ACO settings appear again if they are reloaded by DoManagement or a cache flush.

• 5.  Re: How to restrict the Application Target URL in login.fcc file?

Posted Dec 27, 2016 07:48 PM

As David said, you don't need to restart Agents. Just monitor your webagent log to ensure the agent has retrieved the new ACO changes.

Just to add, when you set secureUrls= yes, it is not just "target" parameter that will be removed , all the parameter will be removed and replaced with encrypted URL.

If you have multiple web agents doing SSO, then you will need to enable secureUrls in all the web agents or else the SSO fails.