AutoSys Workload Automation

View Only

Need assistance with your Autosys Workload Automation Upgrade? Register for the Designated Weekend Upgrade Program June 18/19!

• 1.  Need assistance with your Autosys Workload Automation Upgrade? Register for the Designated Weekend Upgrade Program June 18/19!

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 03, 2022 10:59 AM

Hello Autosys Workload Automation Community!

I wanted to let you know about the new AutoSys Designated Weekend Upgrade Program. As part of this program, we will staff support team members on certain weekends where they will be available from 6 am to 6 pm EST to help with any production upgrade-related issues (all severities). Customers have found that these Upgrade Weekend Events help in successfully completing the production upgrade within your maintenance window.

The next Autosys Designated Upgrade Weekend event is on June 18/19.

If you are interested in participating, please check the benefits of this program and fill out the registration form here.

You need to supply a written event plan. We will review the plan during the Pre-Upgrade Review Planning session with the Automation Support Team. If you need help in creating a plan, please complete the Autosys Workload Automation Upgrade Questionnaire.

Please feel free to reach out to me or your account team members with any questions. If you are unaware of your account team representative, please let me know.

We look forward to your involvement in the Designated Weekend Upgrade Program.

Regards,
    Jose Davila
    Head of Autosys Support
    Broadcom Software
    jose.davila@broadcom.com