Release Automation

View Only

Eligible for $500 Prize Drawing for TechValidate Survey on CA Release Automation

• 1.  Eligible for $500 Prize Drawing for TechValidate Survey on CA Release Automation

Posted Jun 22, 2016 01:11 PM

Hello RA Community,

We're keeping the survey open till Friday July 15. To those who have already given feedback - THANK YOU! I'd love to hear from more of the RA community on your experience with RA - warts and all. It's really quick: CA Technologies Release Automation Survey

Best,

Frances

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

If you received an email from TechValidate (and me) to participate in a survey for CA Release Automation, it’s legit!  It takes less than 5 minutes and all participants will be entered in a $500 prize drawing.

If you did not get an email, we still want to hear from you–our users and customers. Take the survey now or at any time up to July 6: https://www.techvalidate.com/registration/ca-release-automation-customer-survey

We’re asking users why they adopted CA Release Automation and their experience so far. Your responses remain anonymous - unless you choose otherwise. Email me at Frances.WalkerBaptist@ca.com with any questions.

Thank you in advance for your support!

Frances