Symantec IGA

View Only
  • 1.  IdentityMinder account template ALLOF function

Posted Sep 09, 2014 08:35 AM

I'm trying to use this ALLOF function for multivalue attribute in AD account template:

%*ALLOF(%*#eTCustomField01%,%*#eTCustomField02%)%

Here is documentation on the function:

Built-in Rule Functions

Here are the guidelines that I used to figure out the syntax how to access provisoning directory user attributes (I confirmed that they are working):

%*#eTCustomField01% and %*#eTCustomField02%

https://support.ca.com/cadocs/0/CA%20IdentityMinder%2012%206%204-ENU/Bookshelf_Files/HTML/idocs/237072.html

Unfortunately I keep receiving an error:

Failed to execute ModifyActiveDirectoryAccountTemplate. ERROR MESSAGE: javax.naming.NamingException: [LDAP: error code 1 - :ETA_E_0007, Active Directory Account Template 'ADSContactPolicy' modification failed: Error in 'User's other home phone numbers' rule: unknown rule variable 'ALLOF(%*#eTCustomField01%,%*#eTCustomField04%)' ]; remaining name 'eTADSPolicyName=ADSContactPolicy,eTADSPolicyContainerName=Active Directory Policies,eTNamespaceName=CommonObjects,dc=im,dc=eta'

What am I doing wrong?

• 2.  Re: IdentityMinder account template ALLOF function

Posted Sep 10, 2014 01:49 PM

Marcin_L,

In interpreting the error message it appears that there is an issue with the population of the Home Phone attribute in the ADSContactPolicy template.

Is this %*#eTCustomField01% and %*#eTCustomField02% in the Home phone attribute?

Are you editing the template from Provisioning Manager or Identity Manager?

Are the fields mapped from the User Store to Provisioning Store?

Thanks,

Glenda

• 3.  Re: IdentityMinder account template ALLOF function
    Best Answer

Posted Sep 10, 2014 03:36 PM

Marcin_L,

In the Built-in Rule Functions  the example is  %*ALLOF(%*UCU01%,%*UCU02%)%. If you notice you have the # added in your attribute populate. Trying without the # has the same error from Identity Minder.

I attempted to populate the attribute from Provisioning manager, but it also fails there. User's Primary home telephone number rule: unknown rule variable %*ALLOF(%*UCU01%,%*UCU02%)%, which is what I used to populate the attribute.

I've used the %$$TOUPPER(%U%)% in our SAP template. I was able to successfully add this population to the Home Phone attribute . The difference I see between the populations are the ($$) dollar signs.

Can you try %$$ALLOF(%*UCU01%,%*UCU02%)% and see if you can get any closer to your goal? I can apply that change to the Home Telephone field.

Glenda

• 4.  Re: IdentityMinder account template ALLOF function

Posted Sep 11, 2014 06:01 AM

Yes, this was the case. Thanks Glenda