Symantec Access Management

View Only
  • 1.  Auth Minder Integrate with Control Minder Portal

Posted Oct 20, 2014 01:10 AM

Dear All,

Would like to know how to do the Auth Minder authentication with Control Minder while user is accessing the Control Minder portal? thanks.

Regards,

Jason

• 2.  Re: Auth Minder Integrate with Control Minder Portal

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 20, 2014 02:10 AM

Hi Jason,
    There is a topic in the ControlMinder integration guide: Integrating with CA AuthMinder

https://support.ca.com/cadocs/0/CA%20ControlMinder%2012%208-ENU/Bookshelf_Files/HTML/idocs/index.htm?toc.htm?2200354.html

Before you start integration, please ensure the following on AuthMinder side

I may open 2 support tickets, the 1st for checking if the AuthMinder is ready, the 2nd for the integration.

Regards,

Yong

• 3.  Re: Auth Minder Integrate with Control Minder Portal

Posted Oct 20, 2014 02:42 AM

Hi Yong,

Thanks for help.

Would like to know do I need to prepare one JSP for the integration?

As my understand, user access the ENTM (Control Minder Portal), the Auth Minder should redirect the request to one JSP first, then user do the authentication (first authentication), after success the authentication, then the page should redirect to the ENTM to allow user login (Second Authentication).

Thanks.

Regards,

Jason

• 4.  Re: Auth Minder Integrate with Control Minder Portal

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 20, 2014 02:49 AM

Hi Jason,

My understanding is that you don't need to prepare jsp as there are OOTB jsp pages coming with CA Adapter AFM (ie. version 2.2.9), though you can customize the jsp page.

Best Regards,
    Yong