DX NetOps

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

How to pack up sbgwimport tool from ca spectrum server and use it on the other server where one click or ca spectrum is not installed

• 1.  How to pack up sbgwimport tool from ca spectrum server and use it on the other server where one click or ca spectrum is not installed

Posted Apr 05, 2018 06:23 PM

Hi,

How to pack up sbgwimport tool from ca spectrum server and use it on the other server where one click or ca spectrum is not installed but both are same linux servers with same version.Please provide a detailed procedure with screen shots of it.

Thanks

• 2.  Re: How to pack up sbgwimport tool from ca spectrum server and use it on the other server where one click or ca spectrum is not installed
    Best Answer

• 3.  Re: How to pack up sbgwimport tool from ca spectrum server and use it on the other server where one click or ca spectrum is not installed

Posted Apr 06, 2018 05:36 PM

Hi,

I have tried the above packuptool.pl script and I have extracted bundled file and done all the necessary steps given in the documentation but I’m getting the below error by running the  sbgwimport  command with xml file as input file.

• Please find the below screen shot of error message by running the sbgwimport  command with xml file as input file