Symantec Privileged Access Management

View Only
  • 1.  Threat Analytics for PAM architecture for HA/LB and DR

Posted Sep 30, 2020 11:57 PM
    I'm designing a PAM architecture with a main site and a DR site, a cluster with a primary site for management in main site, one secondary site in main site and a secondary site in DR. So far nothing new.
    But then I have to pair it with Threat Analytics for PAM. How do I build a similarly redundant architecture (with local HA and DR with synchronization) in TAP ? I can't find any official docs about this.

Suggestions ?

Thanks

Paolo

• 2.  RE: Threat Analytics for PAM architecture for HA/LB and DR

Posted Oct 02, 2020 05:01 PM
    Hi Paolo

Unfortunately there is no documentation on Threat Analytics, my take on your question

Because the PAM data is replicated between the nodes of each site and between the different sites there is also data replication, I consider you can integrate Threat Analytics with the primary site and in this way obtain analytics of all the events associated with PAM and users.

Any better integration option?

Julian Riaño

• 3.  RE: Threat Analytics for PAM architecture for HA/LB and DR

Posted Oct 04, 2020 04:39 PM
    Oh, come on !!!!!

Isn't any Broadcom employee that can give some advice on HA and DR for TAP ? Since it's an enterprise feature I suppose someone has tackled this problem before.... I can't think that PAM has a highly sophisticated multi site architecture while TAP is just a single point of failure with a single machine ????

Please anyone shed some light on this.

Thanks

Paolo