Automic Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  Retrieve information about scheduled tasks

Posted May 31, 2017 06:47 AM
    We need to feed referential of existing scheduled jobs.
    1 - I would like to know if it is possible to export in command line, all the task properties of scheduled objects (Start time, Variable & prompts [with values of each promptsets] , Calendar).
    2 - If not possible, can you tell me where I can find this information in database (Can you provide the sql query ?)

1 - There is no command line tool that would allow you to retrieve this information.
    2 - Not sure if a SQL query may be possible, therefore I'm posting this on your behalf on the Community so everyone can contribute :)

The out-of-the-box tool that seems to be closes to what you are looking for would be the Autoforecast feature.
    It allows you to search for upcoming runs, based on adjustable criteria :

hwfledrdd3eh.pnghttps://us.v-cdn.net/5019921/uploads/editor/rf/hwfledrdd3eh.png" width="797">

However it does not return calendar conditions, variables, and contents of promptsets.

Best regards,
    Antoine

• 2.  Retrieve information about scheduled tasks

Posted May 31, 2017 07:54 AM
    The query suggested by MihailCheie604746 in this Community post may be a good starting point:

select j1.jpp_oh_idnr,  j1.JPP_OBJECT as Workflow, JPP_ERLSTSTTIME as Start_time, j2.JPPC_CALEKEYNAME  
    from jpp j1 LEFT OUTER JOIN jppc j2
    ON j1.jpp_oh_idnr = j2.jppc_oh_idnr
    AND J1.JPP_LNR = J2.JPPC_JPP_LNR
    where j1.jpp_oh_idnr IN (select oh_idnr from oh where oh_name = 'SCHEDULE_NAME')
    order by jpp_object asc;

It returns the scheduled task name, the start time and the calendar keywords:

ftp3nypdn7xs.png

Best regards,
    Antoine

• 3.  Re: Retrieve information about scheduled tasks

Posted Dec 10, 2018 12:04 PM
    Is it possible to add a criterion on the "client" in addition ? Because I have the impression that this query shows all the elements of all the schedules having the indicated name whatever the customer.

in french/en français (mon anglais est loin d'être bon ) :
    Est-il possible d'ajouter un critère sur le client ?
    Car le sql donne un résultat sur tous les JSCH portant le nom indiqué quelque soit le client.

Or nous avons le même nom de JSCH sur plusieurs clients car chaque client à une fonction (qualification/recette/pré-prod/...) et j'aimerais avoir le résultat pour un client donné

• 4.  Re: Retrieve information about scheduled tasks

Posted Dec 10, 2018 01:57 PM

Hi

I assume your customer = client number in Automic language :-)

If yes for only 19,99€ please find your requested SQL (T-SQL)

select distinct oh_client, j1.jpp_oh_idnr,  j1.JPP_OBJECT as Workflow, JPP_ERLSTSTTIME as Start_time, j2.JPPC_CALEKEYNAME  
    from OH, jpp j1 LEFT OUTER JOIN jppc j2
    ON j1.jpp_oh_idnr = j2.jppc_oh_idnr
    AND J1.JPP_LNR = J2.JPPC_JPP_LNR
    where j1.jpp_oh_idnr IN (select oh_idnr from oh where oh_name = 'JSCH.DEFAULT')
    and j1.jpp_oh_idnr = oh_idnr
    order by oh_client, jpp_object asc;

- adjust oh_name = 'JSCH.DEFAULT' to your JSCH's name...

cheers, Wolfgang

• 5.  Re: Retrieve information about scheduled tasks

Posted Dec 11, 2018 04:01 AM

Hi,
    Thanks for your quick answer

Yes, i made a mistake with my translation and the help of Google : i forgot to change "customer" into "client".

I corrected in my post.

And thanks for your answer, i have the result i want with your request

• 6.  Re: Retrieve information about scheduled tasks

Posted Dec 11, 2018 10:08 AM

hi

no problem at all :-)

you're welcome :-)

cheers, Wolfgang