Rally Software

View Only
  • 1.  Product Announcement - Searching Closed Projects

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 25, 2017 01:32 PM

Thanks to a CA Hackathon project, you can now search closed projects in Agile Central! Perhaps you've had a feature with child stories in closed projects, or dependencies between artifacts in open and closed projects, or you just can't seem to find what you're looking for. Now you can go to the Search page and select the "Search only closed projects" option to look for items in closed projects.

We would love to hear any feedback you have on this new functionality!

• 2.  Re: Product Announcement - Searching Closed Projects

Posted Jan 26, 2017 09:59 AM

I assume that with the new functionality you can only locate/view the closed project work item ... that these items are not included in any roll-up reporting?  Our issue is we have to leave "closed" projects open because some of the historical roll-up reporting will not be included in the reports if the project is closed.

• 3.  Re: Product Announcement - Searching Closed Projects

Posted Aug 21, 2018 05:26 PM

As of today, it seems that only a Workspace Admin or higher can see work in closed projects.  Personally, I was looking forward to the day when, with the new Full Page Editor, we'd be able to see the historical work in closed projects in all views instead of just in collections opened from a QDP.  Is this an intentional change or will things revert back so we can see items in closed projects in the new UI?

• 4.  Re: Product Announcement - Searching Closed Projects

Posted Oct 10, 2018 04:28 PM

Is there any plan to change so that users can again see work in Closed projects?  I thought this was a great feature, as over time teams may change, and this would allow visibility into work in archived teams.  However, it still seems that only a workspace admin can see work in closed projects.  Is there any update on this?