Automic Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  AWI: Can I get rid off "user activities"-section in My Catalog Perspektive?

Posted Jun 06, 2018 09:42 AM

Hi there,

from a data privacy point of view we do not want our users to be able to see in realtime, all the activities of other users on the system.

When I give them rights for the My Catalog Perspektive, they automatically see all user activities on the right part of the screen.

Does anybody know whether I can get rid off that? Either by configuring rights or somehow  "editing" this perspective?

Did I miss some configuration options?

If there is no chance, we can't allow our users to use My Catalog..

Thanks for your help,

Alex.

By the way: funny, that non of the My Catalog screenshots within the online-help show that part of the screen..

• 2.  Re: AWI: Can I get rid off "user activities"-section in My Catalog Perspektive?

Posted Jun 18, 2018 06:28 AM

Nochmal an alle deutschsprachigen: Weiß jemand ob - und wenn ja, wie - man aus der "My Catalog" Perspektive die user-activites weg bekommt?

Aufgrund von datenschutzrechtlichen Bedenken soll bei uns kein user in Echtzeit sehen können, was andere user gerade machen.

Falls es keine Möglichkeit gibt das User-Aktivitäten-Fenster aus der "My Catalog" Perspektive zu entfernen, dürften wir die Perspektive nicht für die user freigeben, was alleine wegen der Favoriten schon schade wäre.

Irgendjemand eine Idee? Irgendwer..? Die Klasse?...

• 3.  Re: AWI: Can I get rid off "user activities"-section in My Catalog Perspektive?
    Best Answer

Posted Jun 28, 2018 08:27 AM

Auf der CA Automation Summit kommte mir Markus Holzer die Antwort geben:

ich muss dafür in den UC_CLIENT_SETTINGS die Variable OBJECT_AUDIT auf "N" setzen.

...da wir die Audit Reports allerdings benötigen, kann ich die Anzeige der User-Aktivitäten in der "My Catalog" Perspektive leider nicht verhindern und kann die Perspektive unseren usern daher nicht zur Verfügung stellen.

At the CA Automation Summit I got the answer from Markus Holzer:

I have therefor to set the variable OBJECT_AUDIT to "N" within the UC_CLIENT_SETTINGS.

As we actually do need the audit reports, I can not surpress the display of the user activities on the "My Catalog" perspektive and so can not grant our users access to the perspective.