Harvest

View Only
  • 1.  users listed in each usergroups

Posted Feb 04, 2016 03:15 AM

Hi Team,

Could you please help me to take a report of users listed in each usergroups, we have more than 500 usergroups I need to take a list of users in each usergoups.

Thanks

• 2.  Re: users listed in each usergroups

Posted Feb 04, 2016 03:30 AM

You need something like this?

select substr(hug.USERGROUPNAME,1,60), substr(hu.username,1,10)

from haruser hu,

harusersingroup huig,

harusergroup hug

where   hu.usrobjid = huig.usrobjid

and     huig.usrgrpobjid = hug.usrgrpobjid

GROUP BY hug.USERGROUPNAME, hu.username

order by hug.USERGROUPNAME;

Not very elaborated, I know.

Peter

• 3.  Re: users listed in each usergroups

Posted Feb 04, 2016 05:19 AM

Hi Peter,

Exactly..!! thanks a lot peter for your quick response, this works perfectly.

Thanks

• 4.  Re: users listed in each usergroups

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 04, 2016 12:39 PM

Actually there's an easier way to get this report.  If you login to the Administrator Tool, and at the top select "Reports" and "User Groups" from the menu, a listing will appear in the Results area of the Administrator Tool window showing every group and a list of userids for each group.

• 5.  Re: users listed in each usergroups

Posted Feb 05, 2016 02:05 AM

I agree. With the limitation that it is unformated and that you can't adjust the report to your needs. For example display realname and email-address.

Peter

• 6.  Re: users listed in each usergroups

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 05, 2016 01:04 PM

You are correct, the limitation is that you only get user group name and userids.  The report is tab-delimited so you can copy and paste it directly into Excel, which helps a little with the formatting.

The "Users" report, available from the same menu in the Administrator Tool will give you the rest of the details for each user.  This one is also tab-delimited and can be pasted directly into Excel for formatting.