AutoSys Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  Autotrack command

Posted Jan 02, 2021 06:10 PM
    I did not get user details who is  changed the job status in AutoSys?
    I tried below command but, it not working. Please provide me correct command to job status changes by user

autotrack - -J jobname

• 2.  RE: Autotrack command
    Best Answer

Posted Jan 03, 2021 03:39 AM
    Hi Inaganti,

The right command is: autotrack -v -J jobname

If you still do not see anything it may be because you have set autotrack to record few data or because the data is already deleted from the DB.

Best regards.
    José

• 3.  RE: Autotrack command

Posted Jan 03, 2021 11:08 AM
    Hi Inaganti,

Have you enable the tracking? "autotrack -l" displays the current tracking level (0, 1, or 2). If tracking level is set to 0 means it's disable. You will have to enable the tracking first with "autotrack -u 1 or 2". Refer below document for more details https://techdocs.broadcom.com/us/en/ca-enterprise-software/intelligent-automation/autosys-workload-automation/12-0-01/reference/ae-commands/monitor-and-report-on-workload/autotrack-command-tracks-changes-to-the-database.html

If DBMaint is schedule to run in your environment then check the number of days for which it is keeping the information before performing the purge. DBMaint do the maintenance of the AutoSys database with the help of "archive_event, dbstatistics & archive_jobs" command. If you are looking for the information which has been purged then you have to get those information manually from archival files present under $AUTOUSER/archive location.

Hope above information helps.

Best Regards,
    Pradeep Agarwal

• 4.  RE: Autotrack command

Posted Jan 03, 2021 12:06 PM
    Thank you , I got the output using the below command .

autotrack -v -J jobname