Release Automation

View Only
  • 1.  Cumulative Build 1004 for RA 6.1.0 Now Available

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 27, 2016 05:21 PM

The latest cumulative build (b1004), which includes a number of the latest fixes and improvements, is now available for Release Automation version 6.1.0.  We highly recommend installing and testing this latest patch in your 6.1.0 environment so you may benefit from the latest improvements.

You can find build 1004, along with other cumulative builds, on our Solutions & Patches page:

Download the latest cumulative for all supported RA versions

• 2.  Re: Cumulative Build 1004 for RA 6.1.0 Now Available

Posted Apr 28, 2016 01:33 AM

Hi james,

thanks for the info

but for me it does say on the zip and readme.txt that there is no such file found?

best regards

michael

p.s. would be nice, to include the fixes in the post, so that we see them directly

• 3.  Re: Cumulative Build 1004 for RA 6.1.0 Now Available

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 28, 2016 02:55 PM

Thanks for the heads-up -- I've let the powers that be over the website know about this so we can fix the link ASAP.

The ReadMe link (once it's restored) includes a list of all fixes.  Are you saying you would like to see that reposted here as well?  It's a long list, so I'm hesitant to do so as it could make a really huge post.

• 4.  Re: Cumulative Build 1004 for RA 6.1.0 Now Available

Posted Apr 29, 2016 12:59 AM

Hi James,

oh ok, didn't know how long the list is, if it really is a rather big one, then yeah, keep it out of this post