DX NetOps

View Only
  • 1.  CA spectrum to service now integration

Posted Jul 21, 2017 12:14 PM

I am looking forward to integrate my CA spectrum to service now. Can someone please help me with some documents or the steps in a single doc of how to achieve this. As of now I am going through the below documents.

https://docops.ca.com/ca-spectrum/10-2-1/en/integrating/ca-spectrum-and-service-desk-integrations/installing-and-configuring-the-integration-s/configuring-oneclick-notifications-for-servicenow

Regards:

Aman

• 2.  Re: CA spectrum to service now integration

Posted Jul 21, 2017 02:01 PM

moving to CA Spectrum community 

• 3.  Re: CA spectrum to service now integration
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 21, 2017 02:17 PM

What you have in the docops link is correct and the only product documentation we have for the integration.  However there are two knowledgebase docs for two scenarios of an error that may be seen:

Unable to Integrate ServiceNow, get an error - Please check the configuration for ServiceNow(ServiceNow)
    Integration ServiceNow error fails check configuration Proxy server communication Spectrum
    Last Update: 2017-07-20    Size: 83 kb    Type: Knowledge Base Articles    ID: TEC1175159

Error: Please check the configuration for ServiceNow (ServiceNow)
    Integration error ServiceNow OneClick configuration Service Desk Server Name error
    Last Update: 2017-03-10    Size: 83 kb    Type: Knowledge Base Articles    ID: TEC1733407

Other customers may have additional documentation for you.

--

Rene'