DX Unified Infrastructure Management

View Only
  • 1.  In new Dashboard Designer how do you display targets and not Host System?

Posted Jul 23, 2019 03:56 PM
    So first off, are there any Office 365 Dashboards available for CABI? 

And since I didn't find any and have to build my own I was able to create what I needed using the old list designer and prd's but want to make use of the HTML 5 dashboard instead. 
    So when creating a List in the Dashboard Designer and when configuring a List Object, step 1 in the wizard lets me choose the target usm group with the 1 object from my office 365 probe that all the data is stored in. But my issue is I want to display the targets and  not the host.

Example in the old old designer I have the option to choose Host or Targets, I am using Targets to construct the view I need:

But trying to build the list in the Dashboard Designer I don't see this option:
    Step 1:

But then in Step 2 last Step only have this:

Am I missing something or is there no way to show the Targets for the Metric columns instead of the Host?

#office365

------------------------------
    Daniel Blanco
    Enterprise Tools Architect
    Alphaserve Technologies

• 2.  RE: In new Dashboard Designer how do you display targets and not Host System?

Posted Jul 23, 2019 05:48 PM
    Yes there doesn't seem to be one.
    https://docops.ca.com/ca-unified-infrastructure-management-probes/ga/en/dashboards/ca-business-intelligence-dashboards
    Check out cabi ad hoc it might fulfill the need since it has more options.

Support Engineer
    Broadcom