CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  Latest patch for Service desk manager

Posted Jun 30, 2016 10:48 AM

Where can I down load the latest cumulative patch for CA Service desk Manager

• 2.  Re: Latest patch for Service desk manager
    Best Answer

Posted Jun 30, 2016 11:00 AM

Hi Suki,

Assuming you are on Service Desk 14.1, the latest patch would be CP3, which is considered 14.1.03.  Please see the announcement that was made in the community here:

CA Service Management 14.1.03 with xFlow user experience is now available for download

That will provide you with the links to download the patch.

Instructions to install the patch can be found here:

Implementing CA Service Management 14.1.03 - CA Service Management - 14.1 - CA Technologies Documentation

Hope this helps,

Jon I.

• 3.  Re: Latest patch for Service desk manager

Posted Jun 30, 2016 11:05 AM

Many thanks, Jon

• 4.  Re: Latest patch for Service desk manager

Posted Jun 30, 2016 11:13 AM

Welcome any time

If you choose to install the patch, please ensure you carefully read the documentation first so that you can successfully complete the post steps etc.  That is very important to the functionality of the product with the patch in place.

Thanks,

Jon I.

• 5.  Re: Latest patch for Service desk manager

Posted Jul 01, 2016 11:02 AM

Reading some of the documentation,  It seems we have to install another server for xFlow. We are on 14.1.2 and I would like to move on to 14.1.13 to pick up all the fixes but I do not have the resource for another server yet. Is it possible to load 14.1.3  and leave the  xFlow element for when the server is available? Any problems with the rest of the functionalty if we go down this route?

Regards

SL

• 6.  Re: Latest patch for Service desk manager

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 01, 2016 12:30 PM

Suki,

During the install process of 14.1.3 you are presented with the option to deselect "xFlow" and "Search Server", so you can proceed to only install the Service Desk patches and you can leave the other items for future consideration.

• 7.  Re: Latest patch for Service desk manager

Posted Jul 12, 2016 05:11 AM

Thank you all . I'll have a go.