Service Operations Insight

View Only
  • 1.  CA catalyst error

Posted Jul 24, 2018 04:36 AM

Hi Team,

I am trying to install CA UIM connector to integrate with CA SOI.

So, when I am trying to install Catalyst Container 3.4.1.167(version 4.2.00) its showing below error. However I tried to install version 3.9.00 as well, still I am getting the same error.

Kindly suggest how to overcome from this issue.

Regards,

Pushpa Kumari

• 2.  Re: CA catalyst error

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 24, 2018 06:07 AM

Hi Pushpa,

Per the screenshot the error is “A Valid Container installation could not be found on this machine. Installer will now exit”, which explains that CA Catalyst Container is not installed.

Please make sure Catalyst Container is installed before trying to install UIM Connector.

If you have already installed CA Catalyst Container, it should create a service called “CA Catalyst Container” service.

Or, you may un-install existing Catalyst Container and install again, once done install the UIM Connector

Regards

Brahma

• 3.  Re: CA catalyst error

Posted Jul 24, 2018 07:04 AM

Hi Brahma,

I am installing the catalyst container only . The error as shown in the screenshot is occuring when i am trying to install catalyst container.

Regards,

Pushpa

• 4.  Re: CA catalyst error
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 24, 2018 07:30 AM

Hi Pushpa,

Please download the Catalyst Container patch again from support site and try installing, per the message there seems to be problem with Install media.

Thanks

Brahma

• 5.  Re: CA catalyst error

Posted Jul 25, 2018 03:22 AM

Thanks Brahma, I did the same and get the resolution.

Regards,

Pushpa

• 6.  Re: CA catalyst error

Posted Jul 24, 2018 10:39 AM

Hi

Maybe your Zero G Registry is corrupt ... maybe you should delete and reinstall ????

C:\Program Files (x86)\Zero G Registry\.com.zerog.registry.xml