DX Unified Infrastructure Management

View Only
  • 1.  Cabi login using Chrome not working

Posted Nov 28, 2021 04:14 PM
    Hi,

I'm using Chrome ver 96, trying to login to bundled cabi server (cabijs) but failing, Chrome just keeps loading. The same is working fine with Firefox.

Is there any Chrome setting that could address this? (The same-site cookies setting is not present in Chrome 96.)

Regards
    Joakim

• 2.  RE: Cabi login using Chrome not working

Posted Nov 28, 2021 10:27 PM
    Hi Joakim,

You follow the first step which is given in below article to work CABI in chrome.

DX Infrastructure manager - How to disable/bypass the samesite cookies restriction in Google Chrome browser if you do not have access to chrome://flags URL? (broadcom.com)

------------------------------
    Regards,

Eshwar

• 3.  RE: Cabi login using Chrome not working

Posted Nov 29, 2021 01:55 AM
    Hi Eshwar,

I think samesite by default cookies is disabled by default in Chrome 96 (setting is not available).

Regards
    Joakim

• 4.  RE: Cabi login using Chrome not working

Posted Nov 29, 2021 02:46 AM
    Hi Joakim,
    Yes, they have removed samesite by default cookies in latest chrome . That is the reason you are unable to see those option. So, if you want to run the reports in chrome then you must follow the procedure suggested by the Broadcom. I hope you have gone through the document which I provided and made changes in your environment.

Regards,

Eshwar

• 5.  RE: Cabi login using Chrome not working

Posted Nov 29, 2021 08:22 AM
    Hello Eshwar,

You are absolutely right, it's working now after making the changes on cabi and wasp.

Thanks!