AutoSys Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  Uninstall client (R12)

Posted Oct 11, 2021 04:54 AM
    Morning all,

I have a few questions...   trying to get my newly installed client (linux)to run autosys commands,  getting the usual rubbish 

CAUAJM_E_10527 Timed out waiting for response from the AutoSys Application Server: [xxxxxxxxx:9000]
    CAUAJM_E_50033 Error initializing tx subsystem: CAUAJM_E_10062 Failed to get initial configuration from AutoSys Application Server(s).
    [root@xxxxxx autouser.LDV]#

All ports are open ,  sourced in the env etc.  I installed a client on another server and that worked ok,  but that was pointing to a different autosys environment.
    Haven't done this for a long time ,  so the grey matter is a bit small so any help or reminders would be great

• 2.  RE: Uninstall client (R12)

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 11, 2021 11:56 AM
    Hi,

The timed out waiting may indicate that the application server can't respond back.  I would suggest you take a look at the as_Server.LVD  log for any error messages.  It could be different encryption key, hostname resolution, firewall as potential problems if this is the case.

Regards,
    Mike

• 3.  RE: Uninstall client (R12)

Posted Oct 11, 2021 12:25 PM
    Cheers MIke,  

I did track down the issue - had a missmatch on the config.ACE files ,,  simple things eh!   all sorted now