AutoSys Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  Jobs summary report from command line

Posted Apr 25, 2019 11:57 AM

Is there a way to pull job summary report of all the jobs available in CAWA DE, with the start time , end time and job status from command line , I am looking for some command which is similar to the autoreport [autorep -j ALL] available in CAWA AE - autosys . Does CAWA DE has any command options like autosys  to pull reports ?

• 2.  Re: Jobs summary report from command line
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 26, 2019 02:17 AM

Hi,

If you want to know the jobs that are defined in the DE Server , you can use the "jobmap" cli command.

If you want to get the reports for the jobs that ran in DE Server , then you need to use the Reports provided in the Desktop Client . You can look at "Summary_Jobs_Run" report for this purpose.

-> help jobmap
    Usage:
    JOBMAP EVENTS("events") [JOBS("jobs")] [SCHEDULECRITERIA("schedulecriteria")] [DISPLAYFIELDS("displayfields")] [NODISPLAYFIELDS("nodisplayfields")]

Display jobmap information including the last run of a job.
    Example:
    jobmap events("SCHEDMASTER.VERIFY")
    jobmap events("*")
    jobmap events("SCHEDMASTER.VERIFY") jobs("WIN*")
    jobmap events("SCHEDMASTER.VERIFY") schedulecriteria("friday")
    jobmap events("SCHEDMASTER.VERIFY") DisplayFields("SUCC,PRED")
    jobmap events("SCHEDMASTER.VERIFY") NoDisplayFields("SUCC")

events <string>
    The Event name. If not specified, all Events details are listed. Wildcard characters are permitted. * represents any string of zero or more characters. ? represents any single character.
    Sequence of characters matching regular expression "[\p{L}\p{N}@$_\.\*\?]*".

jobs <string>
    The job name(s). If not specified, all jobs details are listed. Wildcard characters are permitted. * represents any string of zero or more characters. ? represents any single character.
    Sequence of characters matching regular expression "[\p{L}\p{N}@$_\.\*\?]*".

schedulecriteria <string>
    The schedule statement.

displayfields <string>
    A comma separated field list to display in the output.

nodisplayfields <string>
    A comma separated field list to skip in the output.

Please refer the document here -jobmap Command - Create a Job Activity Report - CA Workload Automation DE - 12.2 - CA Technologies Documentation 

Reports from the Desktop Client

Hope it helps!

Ravi Kiran

• 3.  Re: Jobs summary report from command line

Posted Apr 26, 2019 01:29 PM

Hi Ravi,

Thanks a ton, for the reply Ravi. I did see jobmap usage in CA documentation ,but here is the problem I don't see jobmap in the CA Desktop Client CLI .

Below is version and build , Is jobmap only available in the recent version of CA WA DE ? 

CA Workload Automation Server Version: 11.3.3.0

Build: 1376

I get unknown command response , any suggestions . 

-> help jobmap

Unknown command: jobmap

Thanks,

Ramesh.

• 4.  Re: Jobs summary report from command line

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 26, 2019 02:56 PM

The jobmap cli command is available from DE 12.0.01.

• 5.  Re: Jobs summary report from command line

Posted May 06, 2019 08:08 AM

Unfortunately we are still on 11.3 , is there any other way to get summary of all the jobs in CA WADE and to get job reports based on agent machine . 

• 6.  Re: Jobs summary report from command line

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 06, 2019 08:22 AM

Hi,

Can you please let me know the best time to discuss this.