AutoSys Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  How to create a summer calendar extended

Posted Jul 06, 2018 11:36 AM

How to create a summer calendar that runs from the first Sunday of the month of April until the last Sunday of the month of October.

Currently I have developed the following: ((apr&sun#1)|(may)|(jun)|(jul)|(aug)|(sep)|(oct&sun#L&))

But in April only runs the first Sunday and does not run the other days, and in October only runs the last Sunday.

I would add the missing days after the first Sunday.

• 2.  Re: How to create a summer calendar extended

Posted Jul 09, 2018 08:28 AM

if i am getting the requirement correctly you mean to say that the calendar should have all the days (su,mo,tu,we,th,fr,sa) covering starting from 1st Sunday of April till Last Sunday of October.

You can use an extended calendar with using cycles. 

Cycle definition - April till October, every year.

Extended Calendar:

1. Call Cycle that you have created above 

2. Under conditions: CSun#01|CWEEK#02|CWEEK#03|CWEEK#04|CWEEK#05|CWEEK#06|CWEEK#07|CWEEK#08|CWEEK#09|CWEEK#10|CWEEK#11|CWEEK#12|CWEEK#13|CWEEK#14|CWEEK#15|CWEEK#16|CWEEK#17|CWEEK#18|CWEEK#19|CWEEK#20|CWEEK#21|CWEEK#22|CWEEK#23|CWEEK#24|CWEEK#25|CWEEK#26|CWEEK#27|CWEEK#28|CWEEK#29|CWEEK#30

i tried this at my end but results are varying dont know why. May be due to 255 character limit under condition tab, it is not giving right preview.

This is easiest that i can think of but there is more better ways to implement this scenario.

Lets hear from others.

• 3.  Re: How to create a summer calendar extended

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 09, 2018 12:18 PM

Hi, 

Good day!!

Could you please try using below logic, I think this should meet your need. 

(apr|may|jun|jul|aug|sep|oct)&sun#1

Thank you, 

Shiva Krishna. K

• 4.  Re: How to create a summer calendar extended

Posted Jul 22, 2018 04:27 PM

Hi Rodolfo,

Were you able to figure out the calendar? Did any of the responses help. If so, please help us "mark correct" as appropriate.

Thanks,
    Luu