AutoSys Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  Autosys: No access to wcc.monitor.sh tool

Posted Apr 24, 2018 05:10 AM

I want to export all WCC views from the command line, however I cannot do that even with commander accounts

Those accounts have access to Monitoring tab @ WCC, I can import/export all views from the UI, but when I want to do it with wcc_monitor.sh - I receive an info that "CAWCC_E_40008 Application access not allowed by EEM policy"

dont know how to bypass it. What another access do I need?

Could you please help?

• 2.  Re: Autosys: No access to wcc.monitor.sh tool

Posted Apr 24, 2018 07:05 AM

You need to use an ID and password provisioned by eEM. For WCC0004 application.

Try your own ID first then setup an application ID and provision it accordingly.

I suggest getting your AutoSys /WCC admin to assist, Otherwise, if you are that person, may I suggest going through the manuals and wiki

So that you do not make a mistake.

Hope that helps and good luck.

Steve C.

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message.

Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.

• 3.  Re: Autosys: No access to wcc.monitor.sh tool

Posted Apr 24, 2018 08:17 AM

I use EiamAdmin - the standard one used during installation.. I will go through manual/wiki once again. thx.

• 4.  Re: Autosys: No access to wcc.monitor.sh tool

Posted Apr 24, 2018 10:32 AM

Eiamadmin will usually not have access to anything (WCC Application) and that's how it should be. If you are not bound to AD, then you would have ejmcommander or another ID that you may have created that is assigned to the Commander group. If you are bound to AD, then you would most likely have set your AD account as the commander or perhaps there is a different account setup as Commander too.

• 5.  Re: Autosys: No access to wcc.monitor.sh tool

Posted Apr 25, 2018 07:03 AM

ejmcommander does not wotk because I am bound to AD. However I have commander role, and I still cannot use that script :./

• 6.  Re: Autosys: No access to wcc.monitor.sh tool
    Best Answer

Posted Apr 25, 2018 07:07 AM

Open a ticket.

Steve C.

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message.

Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.