AutoSys Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  set feedback off in SQL Job Type

Posted Oct 22, 2015 10:19 AM

I am spooling the output of the select statement into the destination file.  It's working fine, but, I get the header in the file as well, where it echos the select statement.  We don't need it, because we need to load this file to another database.  Please advise, jil is as followed

insert_job: EADTEST_SQL   job_type: SQL

box_name: EADTEST_Account_Load

machine: uyqm3

owner: usrr@qat

permission:

date_conditions: 0

alarm_if_fail: 1

send_notification: F

notification_msg: "A non-critical job has failed.  Please review at an appropriate time"

notification_emailaddress: dara@uinet.com

destination_file: "/opt/ftp/adms/account_import_gis.csv"

connect_string: "jdbc:oracle:thin:@qat33.uinet.com:1521:QAT"

sql_command: "SELECT DISTINCT Substr(a.accountnumber,1,10)|| ',' || RTRIM(SUBSTR(c.CIRCUITID,1,6)) || ',' || ',' || ',' || ',' || ',' || ',' || ',' || ',' || ',' || ',' || ',' || ',' || ',' || ',' || ',' || ',' || ',' || ',' || ',' || ',' || ',' || ',' || ',' || ',' || ',' || decode (e.PHASEDESIGNATION,7,'ABC',4,'A',2,'B',1,'C',6,'AB',5,'AC',3,'BC','000')  || ',' || ',' || ',' || ','|| ',' || ','|| ','|| case when c.DISTTRANSOBJECTID is null then 'UP_' else 'XFR_' end || nvl(c.DISTTRANSOBJECTID,b.usagepointobjectid) FROM ace.customeraccount a"

• 2.  Re: set feedback off in SQL Job Type

Posted Oct 22, 2015 11:21 AM

Akbar

Check the agent settings - and if that doesn't work -

Write a second job to remove unnecessary data

Steve C.

Sent from my iPhone - don't faint!

• 3.  Re: set feedback off in SQL Job Type

Posted Oct 22, 2015 12:15 PM

sed -e '1,4d' <account_import_gis.csv

But, we got to get this into enhancement to allow SQL file execution.

• 4.  Re: set feedback off in SQL Job Type

Posted Oct 22, 2015 02:54 PM

Akbar,

I have to be open and honest , right now. I have noticed a trend: you ask a question and someone answers; which leads you to a solution. That solution, which you were actually lead to by another,  you post and mark helpful.

On one hand, did you make a change and test it, from what i have seen yes. However, it was due to the initial feed back from those in the thread. Please reflect on this in a positive light.

Thank you

Steve C.