AutoSys Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  Unable to search from Application Groups in EEM

Posted Jul 23, 2015 01:54 AM

EEM has two tabs under Manage identities, with inconsistent search option:

User: This tab has Radio buttons which help in entering the search value and gives appropriate result.

Group: This tab has check boxes and I can search only from Global group. How do I search from Application Group?

• 2.  Re: Unable to search from Application Groups in EEM

Posted Jul 23, 2015 07:53 AM

type in the group and then it will show you application as well.

Issue at hand is far deeper.. I had a ticket opened.. to allow looking up group membership under use search.

so you can see all the users under that group. it was removed from R12 and requested it back.. Not sure what came of it.

• 3.  Re: Unable to search from Application Groups in EEM
    Best Answer

Posted Aug 14, 2015 03:12 AM

Ahmed,

Application Group search filter has been added to EEM 12.51 CR3.

12.51 CR03 - CA Embedded Entitlements Manager - 12.51 - CA Wiki

Since its only compatible with the latest Workload Automation AE r11.3.6 SP2 release you will have to upgrade to SP2;

You can upgrade to EEM 12.51 CR3 which is bundled with R11.3.6 SP2 Common Components DVD.

• 4.  Re: Unable to search from Application Groups in EEM

Posted Aug 25, 2015 09:38 AM

Jeet,

i am glad you marked yourself correct, however, the request at hand (I believe) was the user search portion, where we used to be able to have group membership in the drop down.

That WAS removed and not added back and I did have a request in yo have it added. so you are saying that this statement

Support Search of Application Groups

You can search for the application groups in Admin

This actually means that we can go to the user tab change user information to group membership then search for the group name in the users info? If NOT then this was not answered, else THANK you

I will contact my last client to upgrade in the case of it actually being fixed.

Steve C.