AutoSys Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  Workload Automation AE r11.3.6 Warrior Education

Posted Feb 10, 2015 02:45 PM

Please consider joining us for this new instructor led training offering.

This is not your Great Uncle's AutoSys training course. Technical and comprehensive by design.

Perfect for Workload Automation professionals looking to take a deep dive into AE (AutoSys) 11.3.6.

Details below.

CA Technologies is proud to offer Workload Automation AE r11.3.6 Warrior Education, an intense 4 day class designed to ensure students are clear on best practices, configurations, high availability, EEM and more! The modules within the class include hands on lab opportunities to enable students to put their Warrior skills to the test. March 10-13 session will be held in Plano, Texas and March 30-April 2 will be held in Islandia, New York. Registration is now open and seats are limited, please register today to secure your space in CA Workload Automation AE Warrior training!

To register: CA Workload Automation AE r11.3.6 Warrior Education

• 2.  Re: Workload Automation AE r11.3.6 Warrior Education

Posted Jun 19, 2015 03:51 PM

Had a quick look at the class agenda and have to say that this is one of CA's better offerings for training on WAAE.

Does the training include a module for ERU ?

Thanks

Chris

• 3.  Re: Workload Automation AE r11.3.6 Warrior Education

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 26, 2015 12:02 PM

Hi Chris,

It is mentioned within the class but it is not a separate module.

Thanks,

-Shannon

• 4.  Re: Workload Automation AE r11.3.6 Warrior Education

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 26, 2015 12:09 PM

The upcoming Workload Automation AE r11.3.6 Warrior course will be held in Plano, TX and is scheduled to begin on August 31st, 2015 at 8:30am.

Further information can be found here:

https://marketplace.ca.com/education/06aut30021.html

• 5.  Re: Workload Automation AE r11.3.6 Warrior Education

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 28, 2015 09:40 PM

This class was designed by CA Workload Automation AE SWAT leaders.  We have trained 147 Warrior since December 2014 and the class has a 99% customer satisfaction rating.  Let us help you design and implement your solution leveraging best practices.  We look forward to seeing you in an upcoming class!

• 6.  Re: Workload Automation AE r11.3.6 Warrior Education

Posted Jun 29, 2015 09:11 AM

As one of the recent graduates of the Warrior 'dojo', I can attest to the value of the material delivered during the class.

This class takes the '200' and '300' series of education to the next level and is a tool box to keep the 11.3.x versions crusing along.

Chris

• 7.  Re: Workload Automation AE r11.3.6 Warrior Education

Posted Jun 30, 2015 11:05 AM

i have a small question..

How does this effect those of us that have been warriors in our own right? (my armor and swords aside)

I think it is nice that there's training available for those that require/request, etc.

But for those of us that have little time, money, etc.. but still have the expertise..

Just curious of the impact and perception there will be for those that have or do not have this certification...

I can see HH requesting warriors only or some such.. just like rock stars..

Thanx for hearing me out..