AutoSys Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  How to autorep by Target Machine

Posted Nov 10, 2014 03:20 PM

How to autorep by Target Machine

• 2.  Re: How to autorep by Target Machine

Posted Nov 11, 2014 04:37 PM

@Clifton75 - what product does this question relate to?

We are covering CA Server Automation, Configuration Automation and Automation Suite for Clouds (ASC) here. Although we would be able to move it the appropriate community once the product is known.

• 3.  Re: How to autorep by Target Machine

Posted Nov 11, 2014 05:40 PM

Please move.  The category I was looking for Autosys

• 4.  Re: How to autorep by Target Machine

Posted Nov 11, 2014 06:19 PM

Sure, moving to Workload Auto community.

• 5.  Re: How to autorep by Target Machine

Posted Nov 11, 2014 08:16 PM

Hi Clifton75,

autorep -M <machine_name> -d shows jobs that are in running on the specified node.

autorep -M machine1 -d

Machine Name                                                                    Max Load  Current Load Factor  O/S        Status
    ________________________________________________________________________________ __________ ____________ _______ ___________ ______
    machine1                                                          ---        ---          1.00    Sys Agent  Online

Current Jobs:
    Job Name                                                        Machine                                          Status    Load  Priority
    ________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________________ __________ ______ _________
    CMD1                                                            machine1                                          RUNNING    0      0
    CMD2                                                            machine1                                          RUNNING    0      0

• 6.  Re: How to autorep by Target Machine

Posted Dec 02, 2014 11:02 AM

Let me explain a little more.  I want to create a jil with all of the jobs that are listed on the Machine_Name.  I would like to autorep the jobs by Machine Name.  The only thing that comes back to me when using Autorep is the Machine Name. 

• 7.  Re: How to autorep by Target Machine

Posted Dec 03, 2014 04:48 AM

This may be no use to you Clifton75, but iXp can do this.  You can create a filtered view of jobs by machine in the iXp GUI, then choose File > Save View As JIL and export the JIL of only the jobs in your view.