Rally Software

View Only
  • 1.  How does SaaS upgrades work?

Posted Oct 21, 2019 01:15 PM
    New to Rally -- we are SaaS. Support told me I had to ask this question int he communities, which I find off, but oh well  :) 

I was advised that a new release was coming out ~ Nov 18. 

1. How does Broadcom upgrade SaaS clients?  If we have one "instance" with a few workspaces, how do we test/see the upgrade first? What is the timeline, etc? I just basically want to know the process?

2. how can I find what is included in this upcoming release?  I as told the UI has changed. Is this an option to turn it on or off (like Clarity) or it is "on " automatically? We are preparing for our roll-out and need to know if training material is impacted by this release. 

2. I attend all Release previews and product management office hours for clarity. Do either of these concepts/sessions occur with Rally? If so, how do I get registered to attend/participate?

Thanks!

#upgrade   #SaaS   #newrelease

​​​

------------------------------
    Lynn

• 2.  RE: How does SaaS upgrades work?
    Best Answer

Posted Oct 21, 2019 03:18 PM
    Hi Lynn, 

Could you please reply privately to this message with your Rally username (and email address)? I will get you added to the Rally Subscription Administrators group, which is where all this communication occurs with more details. There's also a session planned for administrators for this upcoming Monday, where we can share the details of the updates!

We can also see if we can get you on the closed beta for the new release. 

Thanks!

John Streeter
    Customer Support Lead | ITSM & Rally Software