Rally Software

View Only
  • 1.  Excel Plug-in for Office 365 freezing on load of saved query

Posted Apr 25, 2019 02:50 PM
      |   view attached

I created a couple of saved queries yesterday in the Office 365 version of the plug-in ad when I try to load them it seems to start the process and then freezes with a white screen.

• If I create a new query it works
    • If I run a query against iterations that I created yesterday it works
    • IF I run any of the other queries I created yesterday I get a white screen and I have to restart the plug-in.

Appreciate some help.

Jeff

• 2.  Re: Excel Plug-in for Office 365 freezing on load of saved query

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 26, 2019 03:49 PM

Hi Jeff,

My recommendation is to ask that you open a support case. It feels a situation that may require us to work more tightly together with you.

Assuming I understand this correct where you have no problem logging into the add-in, you can see your saved queries but then they're not returned, and assuming rebooting the machine and restarting excel isn't helping then probably the next step should be to work together with you, learn of one specific query, then perform it via the browser using WSAPI to learn that it executes, from there, the next step may be to run the excel add-in in IE (not Chrome) and see if runs from there.

I can speculate that there may be other constraints in play here such as your IE security or network settings. Yet, normally I'd expect such issues to not allow you to login using the Excel add-in .

As said, I'd recommend you open a support case to allow us to more methodically work through this.

Thanks,

Sagi