Rally Software

View Only
  • 1.  Has anyone used CA Agile to track retrospectives?

Posted Nov 18, 2016 12:21 PM

Has anyone used Rally to track retrospective notes/actions items?  Thinking a custom board or something that would allow capturing actions to start, stop or continue and tracking those things by iteration? 

• 2.  Re: Has anyone used CA Agile to track retrospectives?
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 21, 2016 12:39 PM

Hi Rob! One of our CA developers, morky01 tackled this challenge by creating a custom app that you can put on a custom page during one of our Hackathons. You can get the app via GitHub - RallyCommunity/IterationRetro: An app for facilitating discussion and storing data for post iteration retrospec… There's installation instructions on that page, and if you have any questions, please let me know!

#customapps #sprintretrospective

• 3.  Re: Has anyone used CA Agile to track retrospectives?

Posted Nov 21, 2016 02:04 PM

Does the code work on an on-prem solution?

• 4.  Re: Has anyone used CA Agile to track retrospectives?

Posted Nov 21, 2016 04:25 PM

Hey Rob, it should work with an On-Prem solution. Just add the code in the Deploy folder to a Custom Page via the Custom HTML app. 

• 5.  Re: Has anyone used CA Agile to track retrospectives?

Posted Nov 21, 2016 04:35 PM

Yes, it does.  Just needed to use the correct code.  Looks to be working now.

Thanks

Rob

• 6.  Re: Has anyone used CA Agile to track retrospectives?

Posted Jul 10, 2017 01:57 AM

Can you please guide me on the installation steps? I am not sure how to add this?

• 7.  Re: Has anyone used CA Agile to track retrospectives?

Posted Jul 11, 2017 09:02 AM

You can get the app via GitHub - RallyCommunity/IterationRetro: An app for facilitating discussion and storing data for post iteration retrospec…<https://github.com/RallyCommunity/IterationRetro> There's installation instructions on that page, and if you have any questions, please let me know!

Rob