Rally Software

View Only
  • 1.  Problem with header in mails received from CA Agile Central when working in Outlook

Posted Jan 04, 2018 02:53 AM
      |   view attached

Rally (created an idea to get this corrected).

Are there others who have the same problem as we do - that the mail header of the mails received from CA Agile Central looks terrible? - see screenshot.

• 2.  Re: Problem with header in mails received from CA Agile Central when working in Outlook

Posted Jan 04, 2018 06:53 AM

Yes, @Birgitte,
    Mine look pretty much like your screenshot, yes -- give or take that 'CHANGE NOTIFICATION' element on the right.

I've always viewed these emails as fairly mechanical and functional -- given how the body of the emails also uses the default Times New Roman font (from my Outlook?) -- and not been worried by it.

--Nev.

• 3.  Re: Problem with header in mails received from CA Agile Central when working in Outlook

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 04, 2018 08:48 AM

Hi Birgette,

We have decided to open a defect for this issue. I have reached out to you through the case. If other users who see this Discussion and are also experiencing this issue would like to be notified directly please open a case and we will include you on the defect. Sorry for the trouble!