Rally Software

View Only
  • 1.  CA Agile Central Integration Configurator (WICoCo) Proxy Settings

Posted Jan 19, 2017 09:41 AM

I'm setting up the JIRA / Agile Central within our organisation, and I'm trying to get the WICoCo app working for configuring field mappings. However I seem to be running into the problem of not being able to set the proxy settings. I get to the point of entering the details of the Agile Central and JIRA values but it says there is no proxy settings defined.

I've tried to environment variables with the same name, and look at command line values but there seems to be no way of setting these values. Any help would be gratefully received as we have potentially hundreds of Workflows to deal with and this tool could be very helpful. 

To be clear, I know all of the credentials I need and the connector is working  fine, just can't set the proxy for WICoCo-web appe.

• 2.  Re: CA Agile Central Integration Configurator (WICoCo) Proxy Settings

Posted Apr 24, 2017 01:29 PM

Hi Nigel!

Thank you for your question. My apologies, but the WICoCo app is no longer supported. I have included a sample <JiraConnection> section that includes all the tags you would need to enter a proxy.

<JiraConnection>
            <Url>http://jiraserver:port</Url>
            <User>jirauser</User>
            <Password>jirapassword</Password>
            <ProxyURL>proxy_host:port</ProxyURL>
            <ProxyUser>proxy_user_name</ProxyUser>
            <ProxyPassword>proxy_password</ProxyPassword>
            <ArtifactType>bug</ArtifactType>
            <ExternalIDField>RallyID</ExternalIDField>
            <Project>The Project Key (not the project name)</Project>
            <WorkflowFile>jira_issue_workflow.xml</WorkflowFile>
            <CopySelectors>
                <CopySelector>Status != Closed</CopySelector>
            </CopySelectors>
        </JiraConnection>

If you have specific questions about adding proxy to your configuration file, please feel free to let us know! 

Thank you for your understanding. 

Best,

Hilary Flygare

• 3.  Re: CA Agile Central Integration Configurator (WICoCo) Proxy Settings

Posted Apr 24, 2017 01:50 PM

Hi,

Better late than never I suppose . However I’ve since written our own implementation from the ground up in Python and is already in production. 

Best Regards

Nigel