I've ended up creating a query that pulled all USs for a period of time.
Then another one for all Defects for the same period of time.
Both brought almost all the fields.
Set PowerBI to use WEB sources:
(I used WSAPI to model basic query and get the URL that included my specific workspace, "fetch" word to pick all the fields and set up max of results)
Connected using API key.
Once connected, I've followed the Power BI basic steps to organize the data in both sets:
Once the data was prepared,
I've started playing with filters and visualizations.
I've done this in corporate settings so unfortunately I could not show the actual data or settings.
The main thing is that it was amazingly easy to get the first meaningful results. Just follow the Power BI basic tutorial.