Rally Software

View Only
  • 1.  Hi experts and fellow @CA Agile Central Subscription Admins;   I...

Posted Sep 19, 2016 09:01 AM

Hi experts and fellow @CA Agile Central Subscription Admins;

I found an app in one of the community spaces on Github a couple of months ago called (as best I can recall) work-item-field-issues. Apparently I neglected to bookmark it but I put it in a Custom HTML app in my sub that I've inadvertently deleted, and I'd love to track it down again. It basically examined work items in the target project for issues like an empty Plan Estimate and other conditions and presented a color-coded bar chart of nonconforming items. Sound familiar to anyone? There's an app on Github by the same name at https://github.com/MissJeffrie/work-item-fields-issues but that's not the one I had in mind and in fact it doesn't seem to return any results. 

Any help jogging my memory would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance.

-Eric

• 2.  Re:

Posted Sep 19, 2016 10:27 AM
    We use a collection of apps on several pages for the same integrity-purpose.  Haven't seen such conditions in a single app, tho.

• 3.  Re:

Posted Sep 19, 2016 10:34 AM
    Well, I looked around and couldn't find anything even remotely like that. Sounds cool, though. Sorry!

• 4.  Re:

Posted Sep 20, 2016 03:58 PM
    We have an app out there called the Data Integrity dashboard that shows a heatmap of things like blocked stories, stories unsized stories, incorrectly-sized stories, and various other checks. I'm not sure if it would work OOTB though so it may not have been what you stumbled on.

• 5.  Re:

Posted Sep 20, 2016 04:03 PM
    Hi @Nick Thorpe- that's not precisely the app that I stumbled across but it's quite interesting. Right now I have to use a clumsy custom page with a collection of custom lists to get anything even approximating this (since I deleted the magical app in question). If you have the code in a Github repository then I'd be interested in taking a look, thanks!

• 6.  Re:

Posted Sep 26, 2016 11:26 AM
    Hi @Nick Thorpe, this is a great dashboard.  I also use a page with a set of custom lists which is cumbersome.  I'd also be interested in seeing this code.